Communities continually evolve, changing as industries grow and decline and respond to the new opportunities of the global economy. For almost 30 years, EBP’s subject matter, advisory, and analytic expertise and capabilities have helped both the public and private sectors develop and implement effective investment attraction and economic development strategies, initiatives, programs, and maximize returns from investment projects.
We help our public sector clients evaluate programs and make critical public policy decisions that affect regional economic prosperity and inclusion. Similarly, we help our private sector clients use our research to make location and investment decisions and assess their impact on local and regional economic development. Further, we support decision-making at all levels of government and across diverse types of organizations – including chambers of commerce, revenue agencies, economic development agencies, industry associations, and private companies.
Our services include:
- Local and regional economic evaluation, forecasting and modeling
- Corporate site selection and location strategy
- Economic and community development incentives and finance
- Economic development and strategy
- Regional economic transformation and sustainability planning
- Workforce and human capital development
- Strategic planning and advisory